Trust Center provides products that can improve customer engagement by increasing throughput and brand recognition. To access the Trust Center, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the CRM
2. Click on Settings at the bottom of the side menu
3. Click on Phone Numbers on the side menu
4. Click on Trust Center in the top menu
5. Click on Start Registration in A2P Brand and Campaign Registration (SMS) section
6. Select your Tax ID information.
- Yes, the business I’m registering has a Tax ID (E.g. EIN, CCN etc.).
- No, the business I’m registering does not have a Tax ID (E.g. EIN, CCN etc.).
You can find your US EIN on your IRS or previous tax return documents(W2, W9 or CP 575).
7. Choose your Brand and Campaign Details.
The One-Time option should be fine for your purposes.
8. Complete your Business Details.
This will be pre-filled in for you since you've already completed your Business Profile.
9. Enter your campaign details.
- We recommend Low Volume Mixed.
- You may use this verbiage for the Campaign Use Case Description:
This campaign sends appointment information - confirmation & reminder messages to our customers once they have booked an appointment with us on our website and opted-in to receive promotional and notification SMS from us.
10. Provide Sample Messages and select if the hyperlink and phone number will be shown in the SMS.
Sample Message 1:
Hi John, Your tour appointment at [Montessori School] is confirmed. Date: (date of appointment) Time: (time of appointment) Cancel (link) Reschedule (link) We look forward to seeing you! Reply STOP to unsubscribe.
Sample Message 2:
Hi John, A friendly reminder about your tour appointment at [Montessori School]. Date: (date of appointment) Time: (time of appointment) Cancel (link) Reschedule (link) We look forward to seeing you! Reply STOP to unsubscribe.
Check off the boxes to include links and phone numbers in your messages.
11. Provide details around end-user consents and opt-ins.
Here are some sample answers. Be sure to fill in with your specific information.
How do end-users consent to receive messages?
End users opt in by visiting [website URL] and filling in their details. Users see a message that by submitting the form, they are consenting to receive notifications from us.
Opt-in Message (Must contain business name and opt-out keyword)
Hi John, You have opted-in to receive notifications from [Montessori School]. Reply STOP to unsubscribe.
12. Click on Submit!
You may now check on the status of your registration by visiting this same page.